Perhaps the wet weather has a slight impact on crime because there has been a slight decrease in burglaries and big decrease in car thefts. But we have seen several streets entering the report for the first time so that’s a bit of a worry.
- Police breath-testing inside people's homes, Dunedin lawyer says 18/07/2019
- 'Vicious, wicked attack': Elderly man knocked down before 40th anniversary 18/07/2019
- King hit while having a smoke at bar: Police release CCTV footage in bid to catch offender 18/07/2019
- Police to seize $5m in cash, bling and sports cars from Auckland meth dealer 18/07/2019
- Concerns for safety of Stian Solberg, 24, missing from his Huntly home for over a week 18/07/2019
- Road reopens after suspicious substance removed from Tauranga council building 19/07/2019
- Christchurch explosion: Rescuer reveals scene horror 18/07/2019
- Watch: 'It's matchsticks' - gas blast destroys Christchurch house, 6 hurt 18/07/2019
- Little Waihi murder accused gets name suppression 18/07/2019
- Greater Wellington Regional Council chairman Chris Laidlaw will not seek another term 18/07/2019
Neighbourhood Support National
Not from the Pakuranga or Bucklands Beach area? Click here to find your local Neighbourhood Support region.